Saturday, August 14, 2010

Look

Its a four letter word that's easy to spell and do. However, most people don't think its that easy to look. People are either to busy, selfish, or careless to look at someone or something. Whether its a lonely and sad person or a person with a heavy load, people will look at them for a second and have sympathy, but eventually walk on to their lives.


People are supposed to rely on each other. If this is true, why does it take people a lifetime to look around their environment; look around the world? Most of what's going on around us doesn't require twenty twenty vision. So go ahead look around and tell me what you see.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you want people to do more than look--you want them to act. Sometimes it's overwhelming everything I see so I have to pray and ask God to show me what He wants me to do. And then there are people I want to help, but they don't want the help--that's hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see people hurting. I can tell with a glance that something is wrong. Different people have different spiritual gifts and I believe very strongly that this is mine. I see hurt and I acknowledge it. Sometimes though, even though I believe this is my gifting, I choose (in my flesh) not to act upon it. Sad.

    ReplyDelete