Tuesday, August 24, 2010

How Do You Sleep At Night?

Inspiration: If I had one question to ask the Nazis who carried out the Holocaust, this would be the question; "How Do You Sleep At Night? Some of it is written from a Jewish person's point of view and some of it is written from my point of view.

How Did You Sleep At Night?

I did nothing wrong except be part of the "wrong religion".
Blamed for every little or big thing that happened in our country.
To be wiped out for extinction was the world's mission.
Shot, tortured, gassed, cremated, exhausted, diseased, or died hungry.

Different from mine will be everyone's question.
Everyone will ask "How can they be so heartless"?
How did you sleep at night would be the one I'd pick from the selection.
Were you just following orders or were you just plain full of carcass?
While you fell asleep listening to the radio; I fell asleep listening to sounds of
 Death.
 If you gave any food, it would be food not even your dogs would touch.
 A gift or a curse from life I could not decide of my next breath.

 Did you honestly think I would not feel much?

 Come on! Tell me how do you sleep at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment